Grahan Dosha

In today’s world, everyone is striving to move forward and achieve success, both in their personal lives and in their endeavors. Everyone wishes to excel and be successful in their work, reputation, wealth, and all aspects of life. This desire fuels an energy within individuals, pushing them to strive for success. However, even when everyone is putting in their best efforts, only 20% seem to attain success, leaving the remaining 80% struggling.

The answers to these discrepancies lie solely with the science of astrology. Various types of Doshas (flaws) and combinations are formed in your birth chart, and many times, despite all your efforts, you may not achieve success due to these Doshas and planetary combinations.

Grahan Dosha: It has often been observed that the cause of failure lies in a Dosha called Grahan Dosha in the birth chart.

How is Grahan Dosha formed?

Firstly, it should be clear that Grahan Dosha is formed due to the conjunction of two powerful planets, the Sun (Surya) and the Moon (Chandra), along with the shadow planet Rahu. When the Sun and Rahu or the Moon and Rahu form a conjunction in the birth chart, it is referred to as Surya Grahan Dosha and Chandra Grahan Dosha, respectively. This Dosha becomes even more malefic when these planetary combinations occur in the central houses of the birth chart.

Signs of Grahan Dosha:

To identify the signs of Grahan Dosha, it is essential to assess how, where, and to what extent this Dosha is present in the birth chart, as well as the positions of the planets. For precise results, it is advisable to get a birth chart analysis.

Some indications include:

  • A person may become agitated and forget their own well-being when in emotional distress.
  • On occasion, individuals may be overly sensitive and harm their own work.
  • Frequent outbursts of anger.
  • Unpredictable ups and downs in one’s career.
  • Unsuccessful business ventures.
  • As per the birth chart, Grahan Dosha can lead to further negative effects and hardships.

Remedies for Grahan Dosha:

If you are facing consistent failures in your endeavors due to Grahan Dosha, it is recommended to seek advice from an astrologer like Astrologer Rudraksh Shrimali. By utilizing astrology and the practices of Yantra, Tantra, and Mantra, Astrologer Rudraksh Shrimali can provide solutions to address all your problems and lead you towards a brighter future.

You can take an appointment or call Astrologer Rudraksh Shrimali at +91 99299-84849 for further guidance.

Call Now Button